JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Thursday, March 16, 2006
  I've not forgot about you Blog
Dear Blog...

I'm sorry I've not been posting to you. You've done nothing to me, yet I have not spent the time with you I should have. I hope you forgive!

Been a busy time....

I've been spending a lot working on 72os.com. We've done a ton of work on the site and have added a lot of new features.

Also I've launched a new site:

With all this going on I've been playing a lot less poker. I've been mostly getting a few hours in at UB at the $3/6 tables or just playing a few SnGs here and there. Hopefully my next post will not take as long.
 
Comments:
Sit and go poker tournament Free Poker Sponsorship for advanced players and beginner players - all $50 bankrolls.

El Pokermaniac
 
free instructional Poker and deposit combinate bonus pro for me.
Very strong poker benefits goes straight form this site. gaming is that more and much more people are playing.
That's why we schould take one no deposit full tilt bonus up to 50 dollars.
Gift for your family are big.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!