JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
  Something to work on
I have had the same spot come up a couple of time the last few tournaments I've been in. These 3 times I've come to the final table with a chip lead and with in a couple of hands lost that lead on boarder line hands. It seems when I get in that spot I take the role of "no one is going to push me around" and make a move with a boarder line hand. In spots I may be shouldn't I make a play on coin flips. This is something I hope to get the chance to do again, so I can focus on this and maybe play a little tighter with my big stack...at least until I can get a better read on the other players.

WSOP was fun to watch unfold this year, and it looks like ESPN is going to drag on all year. Watch the WSOP Circuit Event and enjoyed the show Jean-Robert Bellande put on. I just makes me glad I play online so I would have to hear that at my table all night.
 
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!