JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Monday, May 23, 2005
  Live MMT......Focus Damn It
I don't have a great report to give on my live tournament this weekend. I must say that after the 4th hour I started to loose focus and got very stupid for lack of a better word. This was my fist time playing a live MTT and must say I have some work to do. I wasn't getting many cards as matter of fact I only remember playing 5 to 6 hands not in the blinds. After it was over I knew I should have been more aggressive early, but the quiality of the players was one where I didn't think much bluffing would work since they were just as likely to call with bottom pair, as to slow play AA. I do have to say that I saw the worst play of AA by a player in a MTT. Guy limped in UTG checked a called min. bets all the way down to the river where he rivered the BB to hit runner runner 8's to the BB's flopped 2 pair. Oh well I have some work to do on my live tournament play, just hope I get a few more chances this year to play in some.

On the personal front, I started my new job today. All paper work today, but I can tell already that it is going to be a good place to work. Plus I love the fact that I'm getting home at 5:30 now with the sun still out! Heck this is 2 blog post with in 4 days, I may get the hang of this yet!



Students head to Las Vegas to live off their winnings

Jackpot! Steve Lipscomb & The WPT
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!