JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Thursday, June 23, 2005
  Isn't there a saying about the "Best laid plans"?
If there is anyone out there that regularly check my blog, sorry! I have been a slacker and well a....slacker. No real reason I've just not been posting and keeping up with my blog. I've been trying to get a lot of work done on 72os.com and have gotten a nice Amazon store added, a shop with all the 72os.com Gear, working on adding a poker quiz section, and have Season 5 of the 72os.com Freeroll Tour going. Everything is coming along nicely and I hope to have some quizzes up by tomorrow. I've also got to finish Part 2 of the bankroll management article and part 2 of the freeroll strategy.

On the personal front I'm loving my new job and the new hours. It’s been a long time since I've made it home with the sun still up. I've been able to spend a little more time with the family and get some work done around the house. I'm also back to hating mowing the yard. That was short lived, and I don't know what came over me the time I posted I enjoyed mowing. It must have been gas fumes.

I've been on a good run on the tables. I've been playing mostly $3/6 at Noble and Ultimate Bet. Some times on Noble I've had to play $2/4 but the players will call down with such sup-par hands that you get a nice earn rate each night. I've been keeping up with the WSOP and wishing I was out there for some of the events. I'm going to add that as one of my goals for 2006. I do have one buddy out there playing and am enjoying the updates he sends back. Ken best of luck and hope you get a bracelet.

Till next time!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!