JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Friday, May 06, 2005
  Ok I'm a blog Slacker
I've been trying to post for over a week now and really not had anything to say. I've not been playing that much poker over the past 2 weeks. Done a little grinding on AP working off some of the bonus and played some SnGs goofing off with friends. So I've not got that much to post about in the poker world.

In other parts of my life I found that I like to do something I use to hate. I’ve mowed my grass 3 or 4 times so far this year and have found it to be a great time for me to get some free time and think. Between work, having a growing 2 year old, wife, and poker there is not much time just to be able to get a way and reflect or brainstorm with out getting interrupted, but when I’m mowing for the hour it takes me it is my free time to let my mind wonder. But if you do see me in a John Deere place please shoot me I don’t like mowing that much.

Interesting Poker Links:

Poker craze: A younger generation feeding the frenzy

17 Tech students guilty in poker ring

Push Made To Legalize Poker In N.C.

PokerDiagram podcast
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!