JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Thursday, June 30, 2005
  Back to the grind!
I've finally gotten back to the grind. After taking a lot of time off from hitting the tables hard, I've been back grinding it out for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I must say that I've really enjoyed it too. Some due to my cards running good, but most of it just cause it is fun again. I've been making some really good plays and play some nice tight/aggressive poker. I can tend to over play some drawing hands or push to hard with a thin edge, but I've really kept that part of my game under control. Back to the tables.

Since I don't have a ton to play here are some good reads:

Going Pro Part I by Ed Miller
Going Pro - Part II by Ed Miller
Tilly wins event at World Series of Poker

 
Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!