JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Thursday, March 17, 2005
  I'm the "Bad Boy of Blogging" or the "Blogger Brat"
Ok I just finished reading the Phil Hellmuth chat log on Iggy's Blog and I will now be the self appointed "Bad Boy of Blogging" or the "Blogger Brat" for marketing purposes just like Mr. Hellmuth. From now on you will see me post with nothing but black fonts and you must invision me using my hands to talk when you read my post. Phil always suprises me with how big his ego is and how out of touch with the real world he is. How is Phil a "Bad Boy"? Cry Baby yes, Bad Boy no...If this sticks to him it will be better marketing than the X10.com cam.

There was one relpy in the text that really did get me thinking(watch out). $1-2 million a year is ok....

Matt (Rochester, NY): Do you make the majority of your money during live games, online, or through your countless endorsements?

SportsNation Phil Hellmuth: Endorsements. I supported myself but until 2002 I was never really paid any money outside of being a pro poker player. I've been lucky in real estate and the stock market. But in 2002 I got big endorsement streams coming in from all kinds of different projects. My clothing line alone, who knows how much money I will make from that. I'm very blessed and lucky to have them. But through my endoresements and such, I could make about $400 million. In poker, $1-2 million a year is OK.

Post from Daniel Negreanu's Blog:

Chau head off to meet the others at 9:00am while Gus, Phil, and myself all decided to stay in San Diego all day and keep playing. Each of us was stuck (still losing) but I was clearly in the worst shape. At my low point, I topped the 1.3 million dollar mark.

How can Daniel be willing to drop $1.3 million in on session and Phil say $1-2 million is a good year?
 
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!