JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Saturday, February 12, 2005
  Saturday Night Post: One year of poker!

I may have come to grips with my time management issues, by learning how to put to use a Palm. I've had this thing sitting around for about 6 months. If you take the time a Palm is more than a date book, to list, and address book. I've been able to download my email to the palm and take it to work and answer a good deal of it in the dead time . I typed this post on it also, so I think I'm going to have more time to devote to my blog, website, and still play poker.






Speaking of Poker, I didn't get a chance to play much of it last week. It was due to choice, not being unable to find time. I did manage to find time to get the Empire Poker $150 bonus, which I have to stay may be the best bonus online. I was able to work it off in 2 days of playing. I don't know of any other bonus of that size that is as easy to clear as Empire. I've also put some money in IP to get their $90 monthly bonus + a $20 bonus they emailed me just to play one raked hand. I should clear that bonus up some time next week, then I will be going back to Full Tilt to make some head way on the bonus I have just sitting there.

I've been laying the ground work for some improvements at 72os.com, so February is going to be a big month for me. Also about this time last year I started playing online poker. I feel I've come along way in that first year and have had a blast along the way. To all the players that have supported me, helped me, lost to me…I say thanks. I hope this next 365 days is just as good.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!