JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Friday, January 07, 2005
  Friday Night Freeroll!
Yes I am playing a freeroll at 11 pm on a Friday night. I started out just going to play a two table SnG on PokerStars then hit the sack, but for some reason I've signed up to this freeroll. Lets see if I can give you a play by play and not bore you to death at the same time!

Time to kick of this Freeroll at Poker Host. 117 players battling for 3 cash spots of $20, $10, and $5 (no I'm not drunk). I have played one of these before just to test out the software. I went all in on my first hand equal to 20 (AQos) and busted out 57th. On the second hand of action I see 67s vs 56s split a pot with trip sixes. In my first chance to acted I get raise out of my BB with J7s with a bet of $62. The slider is a little hard to control. After my 4th hand I get moved to a table with my good buddy Vatrlrman. This should be fun now! Where get gets sucked out on the first hand I see him play. His KQ vs Q9 when the Q9 pairs on the turn. So far in 10 hands I've folded everyone of them. Did have TT in the SB but a T560 bet in front of me. I thought about going all in, but passed for a better hand.

I love playing musical chairs. In less that 25 hands I've sat at 4 different tables, but have seen a lot of players I know. Here is where boredom starts to kick in. After folding a crap load of hands in a freeroll I decide it is a good play to call a T335 raise with ATs, which does not hit for me. I've now played 2 hands and half my stack is gone. Only one think left to do...ALL IN baby. A6s seems like a good enough hand, and it is with a nice double up through A9 when I spike a 6 on the river. I love the limp in EP with A9os the a quick call to my all in. Feeling brave I raise 300 with A9s get min. Raise by QQ I go all in and get called I hit tips other player hits a full house. Next hand AA and I'm all in with T16 in chips. I win that pot and go up to T112. I have to call a reraise my BB for T12 with A7...only to get luck and hit two pair. Now at T204, Don't call it a come back yet! Right now with 46 players left I'm in 46th place. Another all in in my BB with AJos an I go down vs. AK...38 mins. of my life I'll never get back!

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!