JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
  Been in no writing mood!
What a way to end 2004, with a week plus of poker hell. I could not do anything right and when I did someone playing wrong took my lunch money! This was the 3rd time in my poker playing life that I've hit a dry run. My game seems to have 3 stages. One when I'm running red hot and can do nothing wrong, two when I have a slower profit run of 1 to 3BB/hr, and three when I get killed no matter what I do. I had a good Sunday and Monday of this week and hope I've turned the corner and am coming out of "how can I lose now stage."

One of the things I'm running into is I'm having a hard time finding the time for everything on my plate right now. I'm going to set down this week and try to lay out a better time management plan. I want to get to posting updates on my blog everyday, but have found it hard to find the time. With all the bonuses I've got to work off, I feel like I need to get 4 hours in each night. Anyone out there good at time management?

One of the things going on is the kick off of Season 3 of the 72os.com freeroll tour. I've been trying to get everything set up on it much of this week. Poker Host will be the home site of this Season's Tour. I've seen some good play for the last 2 seasons, so I don't expect any difference in this one.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!