JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Monday, December 20, 2004
  Prep Time before hitting 2005 wide open!
I'm a planner, always have been always will be. I've laid out my plan for 2005 in the poker world hand have set it into motion this week. After putting $400 into Pacific Poker, I was able to cash $800 out and get a nice 500 chip set for my home games. I'm going to put $600 into FullTilt and get their 100% match, and put the rest in AP once they offer another 15% bonus. I've reached my goal in 2004 of being at $5000 by the years end. I've tapped in to some of that money to pay for Christmas, Lasik, new monitor, and set some back for my property taxes. This is going to leave me with $1800-$2000 to start fresh in the new year. My goal now is to be at 10K to 15K by July, and see if I want to consider playing full time. I'm not going to publicly track this goal dollar wise. I will be giving updates and thoughts on where I'm at, and will let you know where I stand in July.

Its also a busy time for me. I've got a bunch of private tournaments going with 72os.com. This Sunday we have a big freeroll on Jet Set poker visit 72os.com to sign up. Also season 3 will be kicking of January 9th. And I've teamed up with Absolute Poker to offer a Superbowl Freeroll that could have a prize pool over $2500 (need 100 players).

I'll have plenty of time to catch up on thing now, cash outs from Pacific seem to take a couple of days. I'll be playing some on UB working off that bonus. After 2 weeks of semi-playing poker I'm ready to get back to playing like I was.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!