JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Friday, December 17, 2004
  What would it take to play Poker for a living?
I'm trying to get my thoughts together and see what it would take for be to be able to play for a living. Things to consider:

1. What size poker bankroll should I have to start?
2. What site should I play at?
3. Multi-Table ($2/4 or $3/6) Single table $5/10?
4. How should I pay myself?
5. How long could I really do this?
6. What happens afterwards when I have a years gap in employment history?
7. Insurance is not a problem!
8. What will I be saving vs. not going to work every day?
9. Am I good enough to do this for a living?

Anyone playing for a living now? What advice do you have? What have I not thought of? What are some roadblocks that you had to over come?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!