JSaw - The Constant Limit Poker Grinder
72os.com Freeroll Poker League
Poker League, Forums, Reviews, Videos, and Community
Thursday, December 09, 2004
  My Intro
Age: 27

Where are you from?
Southwest Virgina, one of the hottest place on earth for poker right now!

Are you married? Children?
I've married to my High School sweet heart for almost 5 years now. We have one son Jacob who will turn 2 March 15th.

How long have you been playing Internet poker?
I began with play money in January 2004. I started playing real money in February and have been hooked since.

What limits do you play?
Right now I'm at $2/4, getting ready to move up to $3/6.

What has been your biggest poker thrill or achievement up to now?
I won a $5 MTT on UB with 550+ players in it. Also I set out on a quest to turn $75 in to $5000 by December 31st. I can say that I reached my goal in 9 months of playing online.

What are your other interests outside of poker?
I love to golf, mt. bike, and camp in the summer time.

What can people expect from your blog?
I hope this give you a little light on who I am. I plan to use this blog to post daily my thoughts, and to give some insite on the life of a grinder.

And yes I did interview myself
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Enter the world of limit poker!